Delivering a single view
With an ever-increasing burden of regulation, a squeeze on budgets and more demanding customers, organisations need to find innovative ways to be compliant, collaborate more effectively and generate additional revenue.
A single view of your customers, citizens or other entities can enable all of these advantages and more.
- Organisations across the public and private sector can benefit from having a single view of their citizens, customers, products and other assets
- A single view can help ease the burden of compliance, improve collaboration, increase customer-centricity and unlock new streams of revenue
- A single view needs to be trustworthy and remain up to date
- To be successful, a technological single view capability needs to be backed up by appropriate governance of people, processes and information
- A Master Data Management platform enables organisations to create a single view. There are four main approaches to implementing Master Data Management
- Each approach has its relative strengths and weaknesses, and organisations need to select the right one for their specific circumstances
- The chosen platform needs to be rolled out in a controlled way, focusing first on the areas that will deliver the greatest business benefit